Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some Things You Don't Need to Know

1. Right now I'm making my second batch of apple sauce.

2. I put too much sugar in the first batch, so Caleb probably won't like it.

3. This week I have been attempting to finish crocheting a afghan that I have been working on for almost a year.

4. I need to spray my eggplant plants.

5. Tomorrow I plan to be cutting lots of corn off the cob.

6. I need to paint the fence in front of my house.

7. I've given up on keeping my dogs out of my flowers.

8. My back side hurts after ridding bareback this morning.

9. I've already picked a couple dozen tomatoes.


10. I still have a pile of clothes on the floor in front of my closet that I need to put away.....someday.

11. I may or may not have eaten a piece of blackberry cobbler for breakfast.

12. I finished my apple sauce while writing this list

13. Caleb stole the computer from me so it's taken longer for me to write this post than I wanted it to.

14. I have green beans in the fridge that I need to snap and can.

15. I stay up way too late just so I can watch re-runs of Seinfeld.

16. I do believe I am going to now go to bed, cause I should have been there an hour ago.

Lots-O-Love,

JP

7 comments:

  1. I cut a bushel of corn off the cob yesterday, so I will say a prayer for you. ;) Oh, and there's nothing wrong with blackberry cobbler for breakfast. Fruit, dairy, grains...perfectly balanced meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! You have tomatoes already? I'm jealous! :) Fun list. Also, I'm having a giveaway on the blog.. and I see yours is still on, so away I go to enter!! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting tomatoes?????My pitiful plants are barely 2 feet high. Ugh. We probably won't see any again this year.
    And blackberry cobbler sounds like the perfect meal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I love the 'I may or may not have eaten blackberry cobbler for breakfast.' Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only clothes could put themselves up! We've been known to have piles that sit there WAY TOO LONG. My one tomato plant died. But I know others are having loads of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the list!
    also love your banner photo.

    yes! elias is getting so big. every day brings something exciting :)

    have a great weekend!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete