Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Year of Photos

A year ago I got an early Christmas present from my wonderful husband. It was my Canon Rebel camera. I had a film version of the rebel, but after doin' the math on how much it was costing to develop a roll of film.

Little did Caleb or I know just how much I would use this camera. It goes with me everywhere! When I walk out of the house I grab it. I love to take photos!


Here is the first picture I took with it the day I received the camera in the mail. Our silo sits out in front of our house and has been in soo many pictures.

Over the past year I have taken well over 10,000 pictures. Gosh that's a lot of pics. I can hardly believe it myself! Part of the reason I have taken soo many pictures is that I wanted to share what we were doing around the farm with all of ya'll here on my blog.

Here are a few of my favorites from those pictures. Some of them have appeared in previous posts and some are new ones. Either way I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy sharing them.









































I hope ya'll have a wonderful day!!

Peace, Love, Shutter Bug,

Janet

8 comments:

  1. Oh Janet!! All of those are great!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo awesome! :) I have the same camera. My pics are not near as good though, I've been trying to learn it, but have gotten kind of discouraged. Oh well. Guess I just gotta keep snapping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!I wish I had a camera like that, or the ability to take decent pictures...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the year in review. I know when I got my Rebel I fell instantly in love. It's awesome that we can document so much of our life so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I am currently in the market for a new camera to take pics of our farmish kinda place and your pictures certainly make a nice argument for the Canon Rebel...I'll have to bat my eyes real pretty like to my hubby...or just how him your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janet! You are just waaaay to cute! Great photos! I especially love the black and white of the cows in the snow! Life looks so interesting in Kansas, there's SO much sky! Completely different than in New England! Congrats on your new lens. I'm excited to follow your blog and learn more about life on the farm and canning too! Keep in touch,

    Jacklyn

    http://www.jagstudios.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! I've only been able to browse through a little of your blog, but its great! I came over via LeAnna's blog. Its always fun to "meet" other farm wives especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All awesome farm photos! This post made me smile because the thing you love about watching your hubs being happy on the farm shows through these photos and is the same thing I love watching my hubs be happy on his farm.

    ReplyDelete