Monday, November 16, 2009

What I do when we can't get into the field...

So I have a very short attention span sometimes, and when I'm not kept busy out side I have to be doing some thing....soo I make things.  I have been crocheting for a while now and love doing it.  I know how to knit too, but I'm not near as fast at it.  There are so many neat things to kintt that I am gonna have to work on getting better so I can make a lot more things. 

My newest crafy creation has been jewlery making.  I saw some different necklaces in magazines that I really liked, but didn't like the prices, then I thought hey I can make those a lot cheaper..... and thanks to ebay I did. Now I am hooked on it....to me it's fun and easy and allows me to be creative!

Here are some of the things I have been making....some were gifts, some I'm trying to sell and some I am keeping for myself!!







This is my K-State necklace....Go WILDCATS!!!






This necklace is the reason I started....it's my favorite by far!!



 Well since I enjoy doing all this stuff...but I don't need to keep everything I make I thought I would start selling it.  So I am now on ETSY with my own little shop chickencoopcreations.etsy.com 
You can go and check out what I have been making.

1 comment: