Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Watermelon and Fireworks

I am normally not one who is short on words, but I have been busy canning and trying to keep my house from turning into a disaster area while I'm doin' it. So real quickly I'm gonna share some photos of our wonderful weekend with some family and friends celebrating our independence. And I got to enjoy some of my most favorite things watermelon and fireworks.....what could be better?!?!











It's not the 4th without some snakes!








Kids eatin' watermelon are too cute!




These last three pics were takin' by our nephew who didn't do too bad of a job, especially since it was really dark outside.






Hope ya'll enjoyed all the pics I will be sharin' some more stories and recipes here shortly.

Don’t forget to check out my giveaway.

Lots of Love!

Janet

4 comments:

  1. And a puppy!!!! That second picture just about did me in. lol Great pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. We haven't shot our firecrackers off yet. Have to wait for a rainy evening so the stubble doesn't start on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little creeped out by whatever's going on in that burning snake picture, lol. We had a "blast" on the 4th too, literally! We had one of those mortar shells you drop in a tube and it goes up and explodes, well this one decided to just explode and not go up. We ended up blowing a cement block into a million pieces, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's better than watermelon and fireworks?? looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete