Friday, September 24, 2010

In the Mail

Last week I got a couple fun things in the mail. The first thing was...


...my 'Farm and Ranch' living magazine. What's so special about it?


Well my good friend Stephanie and her hubby are in it. If you haven't ever checked her blog out then you need to cause she's a hoot and she has some wonderful recipes too!! If you get the magazine you should check their article out, cause it's great.


 I couldn't find a link to it on the website, but here's a link to some pics that didn't make the magazine.

What else did I get in the mail last week that was soo exciting??? Well it was.....







...my new camera!!!! For my mine and Caleb's up coming anniversary and my birthday Caleb up graded me to a Canon 40D and I am soo very excited!!

I love my Canon Rebel, but I was wanting a little bigger camera that I could do a few more things with. I can't wait till bean harvest to put it to work!!

That's all for now!

Janet



11 comments:

  1. Woot for the new camera! I've heard it's a dandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoooo congrats on the new camera! I'm jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for the love and the link! Glad you enjoyed the article! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl!! Congrats on the new camera!! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lucky girl!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your new camera!! I'm sure you will do wonderful amazing fantastic things with it. No pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm anxious to see the photos that come from that lil beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE the camera. Wonderful gift if you ask me.

    I will go check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new camera -- that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blount County is just 45 minutes from us! I have a friend who lives in the same town... wonder if he knows your friend Stephanie?

    We like your pics!

    Love,

    Jordan & Eve from Alabama

    ReplyDelete