Wednesday, October 17, 2012

12 Months of Chester

At the beginning of this month we celebrated Chester's first birthday....

I know I can't believe it's already been a year. Time is sure flying around here!! 

Well back before he was born my friend Carrie over at "Life in the Slow Lane" sent me some onesies and monthly stickers for taking pictures of little man. The onesies ranged from newborn to 12 months...which lasted for about 6 months with my little monster, lol.

Now I won't lie there were months when I hated those stickers, cause we were busy and I just didn't want to take the time to take pictures. When it was all said and one I am so glad I had them, cause it made me take the time and take the pictures. 

And here they are from the beginning to now...


I know he didn't have the onesie and sticker on in this one, but this was one of his newborn shots, and I just love it....and can't believe how "tiny" he was.


Just  Born



1 Month






2 Months



3 Months




4 Months



5 Months
 



6 Months

This would be one of those months that I wasn't feeling the pictures...
Forget picking up the toys...Onesie, sticker, click and we were good ;)






7 Months



8 Months
 

9 Months



10 Months

Pictures weren't as cool as the once were. It was more fun to go see what could be found. 



11 Months

It rained!!! Same grass as the 10 month pictures only difference was we got some rain!!!  






12 Months

There is pretty much no stopping him now ;) 
 
Thanks Carrie for the stickers!! They have been so much fun to use and document the first year of my little man's life!
 
JP
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked them. I think my favorite is the 6 month with all his toys!!!! I can't believe he's already a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of a cute little boy! I sure enjoyed seeing how he has changed over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the one with all toys is pretty cute! And the shades ones with the bale :) Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw they are so cute! My youngest just turned one this month as well!

    ReplyDelete