Top 10 ways a Farmer - Not you of course - expresses himself on Valentine's Day:
10. He tell her to sit tight - he'll get the gates today.
~What a thoughtful guy!
9. He asks his seed dealer for a hoodie in her size.
~Can I get a hat too!
8. He moves the equipment off the lawn and promises not to apply chicken litter while her mother is visiting.
~About that equipment, I'm still waiting!
7. No chocolates at the farm store, but there was a sale on jumper cables.
~No chocolate, what kind of store is this ;)
6. He points out that he told her he loved her when they got married and that, if anything had changed, he would have let her know.
~Well at least he would let me know if it changed
5. He suggests that, seeing how it's Valentines Day, after she picks up parts she ought to stop at Sonic so she won't have to cook tonight.
~Nothing says romance like a candle lite dinner...Sonic bags and a Cherry Limeaid in wine glasses....classy!
4. He promises that, this year when the go to the county fair, they are going to borrow a nicer camper.
~No pop-up camper....we'll be stylin' this year.
3. He hands her the TV remote control but cautions her it's only for tonight.
~That must be Love
2. He knows how fiscally conservative his wife is so, respecting her wishes, he gets her nothing.
~Thanks for nothing???
1. He remembers she said she loved stuffed animals and can't wait for her to see what he picked up at the taxidermist's shop.
~I just love cuddling with a 12 point buck it's so soft.
This seriously sums up how
This might be the only flower I get today....but that's ok.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!