Monday, February 28, 2011

Today

1. Today the sun is shinning bright and oh how beautiful it is


2. Today the dogs are being soo lazy and just enjoying laying in the sunshine...

I wish I was a dog right now and could just lay out there and enjoy the sunshine!


3. Today I am attempting to finally get my pantry back in order...

I may be working at this for a while, it was an awful mess and will take a lot of work to get it where I want it!


4. Today we are eating meatloaf....

I love meatloaf...well my moms recipe that is...

I have been wanting to make meatloaf for a week now and didn't have all the ingredients.....grrrr

5. Today I can look out my kitchen window and see a dead raccoon...

Don't worry I didn't take pics cause well I don't want to see it so I can't imagine that you would.

6. Today I am trying to get caught up on all my laundry...

"Trying" is the key word here.

7. Today I can't button the top button of the jeans I am wearing...

Let me restate that, I can't comfortably button the top button...

That's the way a lot of my jeans are fitting any more, Oh well that's part of it!

8. Today I realized that cleaning the toilet wasn't nearly as disgusting when I was single and there were no boys around.

9. Today is the last day of February....

Seriously I can't believe it, but March will be here tomorrow and that means we are closer to getting in the field and planting corn and closer to planing things in my garden!!

10. Today I got my new Shutterfly book in the mail along with the rebate for my phone, I am one happy girl!!

That's all I go for now I guess I had better get back to my pantry and laundry or they will never get done.

Laters,

Janet

8 comments:

  1. My pants don't button comfortably either and I don't have the excuse you do. lol

    I'm also trying to get caught up with laundry. A week on vacation and I'm over run with mountains of the stuff.

    Boys are so gross. And I hate to tell you even at 37 my husband still makes a mess in the bathroom.

    March is one day closer to SPRING!!!!

    We are having rib-eyes tonight. We only had steak one time on our vacation and this Kansas girl is needing some red meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of days ago, I could look out my window and see a dead possum, lol. And I couldn't fit into one of my dresses that I wanted to wear to church yesterday or my work jeans! Pretty soon, I'll be borrowing Lance's clothes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above commenter.......I also don't have the excuse you do, so don't sweat it!

    We love meatloaf as well, it's good stuff!

    Glad you are having some nice sunshiny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to eat healthier and lose some weight too.

    Your meatloaf looks wonderful.

    God Bless and have a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rubberbands will be your best friend for the next few months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo happy that it is almost March. I glad the sun was shining for you too today!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, I enjoyed the sunshine today, too. Wish I could just lay in it all day, but there's no such thing as that happening around here. ;)
    I love meatloaf, too. I think it gets such a bad rap, but it's total comfort food! You'll have to share your recipe sometime. Ohhh, the days of the jeans that don't fit. I couldn't button mine from early on, either. I got by with a hair tie, then my hips just ruled it all out... I'm finally back into mine, but there's an awful lot of ugly that hangs over the top...and the Dr. Pepper cake I made tonight does NOT help it go away...imagine that...What we do for those precious babies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you have a boy, you'll have to raise him up better ;)

    ReplyDelete